To find the version number:
From the regular loco screen on the cab: Press prog / esc 4 times to get to "Set Cmd Station"
The first thing you see is the command station version that is what we need to know. Hopefully you see 1.65. That is the most recent version. When done, Press Prog/Esc twice to get back to the regular screen
Summary of new features in 1.65
- All throttles now have up to 6 recalls
- Support for 3 external throttles
- Support for 3 AIU, USB or Mini-Panels in addition to the extra throttles
- New thumbwheel control of CV programming values
- Easy "memory" operation of the last thrown turnout
- Support for Analog Fast Clocks
- New, improved USB/computer commands
1.65B fixes a bug for some users who lose cab addresses 5,8,9,10 after a command station reset.
If you need a firmware chip for an SB3/SB3A/SB5 contact NCE Support at 585-265-0230 or email@example.com