To reset the command station section of the Power Cab
press “prog/esc” 5 times.
the cab will display "SET CMD STATION"
press “enter” 12 times
display will say “reset system?”
press 6 for Yes
press 1 to confirm
the system will blink off for a few seconds then come back up.
you must also reset the cab portion of the Power Cab as below.
1. unplug the cable from the bottom of the Power Cab.
2. Hold down the "select loco" key while plugging in the cab to the PCP - Power Cab Panel. After plugged in, release the button.
3. You are now in cab setup mode. You will see the current Cab Address displayed with a blinking cursor.
4. To reset a cab to factory defaults. press 00 for the address, then press enter. This resets the cab to factory defaults and using address 2.
5. press the prog/esc key to complete the process and get back to regular operating mode.