To find the version number:
From the regular loco screen on the cab: Press prog / esc 5 times to get to "Set Cmd Station"
The first thing you see is the command station version that is what we need to know. Hopefully you see 1.65. That is the most recent version.
Free upgrades were included with a limited number of Power Cabs. If your Power Cab did not include a free upgrade form you are not eligible.
Summary of new features in 1.65
- All throttles now have up to 6 recalls
- Support for 3 external throttles
- Support for 3 AIU, USB or Mini-Panels in addition to the extra throttles
- New thumbwheel control of CV programming values
- Easy "memory" operation of the last thrown turnout
- Support for Analog Fast Clocks
- New, improved USB/computer commands
- Programmable ‘ProCab™ mode’ timeout so multiple Power Cabs™ can be used together
1.65B fixes a bug for some users who lose cab addresses 5,8,9,10 after a command station reset.