Note: your Ph-Pro / Powerhouse / CS02 system must have EPROM version 2007c or newer to access all 28 functions from a cab. Check your version here: https://ncedcc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201873725-PH-Pro-Powerhouse-CS02-What-Version-do-I-have-
Ph-Pro manual - start on page 22.
Power Cab Manual - begin on page 18
If your cab is wireless, remove the batteries first.
To access the cab setup mode:
1) Turn on the command station
2) Unplug your cab from the command station or panel.
3) Press and hold down the SELECT LOCO button on the cab while plugging in the cab. The taxi will now enter its internal setup program.
4) Release the select loco button after the cab is plugged in.
5) Press the Enter Key 5 times. Look for: PROG OPTION KEY
6) change the key value to 122 and press enter.
6) ignore the new screen you are on and reboot / power cycle your system with the cab still plugged in.
The option key is now a +10 key.
Think of the keypad as three different keypads and use a “shift key” to get to the 2nd and 3rd keypads.
Original keypad is F0-F9 , second keypad F10-F19, Third keypad F20 thru 28,
Using the upper functions:
Pressing the option key once adds 10 to the numbers on the keypad: For example, pressing option 2 is like pressing a “12” key. Then it goes back to a normal 0-9 keyboard.
Second example: pressing option twice, then 4 would be the “24” key, then it goes back to a normal 0-9 keyboard.
The standard cab display only has enough room to show functions 0 to 6. To see a complete list of all 28 functions use the "EXPN" key. This button toggles the Full Function key display on and off.